PACC is an organization founded as a united Palestinian American group that respects individual differences while seeking common ground to achieve positive advancements for the status and connection of Palestinian Americans with the wider community in the Houston area.
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To unite and empower the Palestinian American Community.
- To establish a Palestinian-American Cultural Center in Houston.
- To promote cultural and humanitarian programs that highlight the rich heritage of Palestine.
- To introduce non-Palestinians to Palestinian culture and traditions
- To develop programs and functions that will serve and improve our community’s standing and image.
- To provide support and mentorship to students and student groups.
- To advocate for equality, dignity, and freedom of Palestinians everywhere, and to defend their inalienable rights.
- To support local and regional charities and organizations that provide aid and assistance to Palestinians and Palestinian causes
- To work with other communities and offer our support as needed and when possible.
PACC, as an organization, shall
- Be inclusive to all who share our vision
- Not support any political party or faction