1) Applicant should be able to demonstrate leadership skills and involvement in activities that promote awareness of the Palestinian culture.
2) Applicant must be a high school senior applying for a bachelor’s degree at a college or university in the state of Texas or a current undergraduate student enrolled in the 2021 academic year as a full-time student at a college or university in the state of Texas.
3) Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 at the time of application.
4) Applicant is required to submit the below application, including essay responses, an updated resume, and an unofficial transcript from the most recently completed semester.
5) Applicants are encouraged to include a letter of recommendation in their applications. Recommendation letters will be considered but are not mandatory as part of the application. A letter of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommending party to PACC at [email protected]. The letter cannot be written by a family member.
6) Applicant must disclose whether they are an immediate relative of any PACC Board or Mahmoud Darwish Scholarship committee member.